Øyvind is a key person in Taktila who follows up and brings projects to life. He is responsible for sales, customer follow-up, establishment of new sales channels, assessment of market opportunities and new markets. He is an innovative thinker and has extensive experience with various forms of sales work, and worked with everything from telecommunications and health technology to steam processes in industry. In his spare time, you prefer to meet him when travelling, as a lackey on the farm Julseth Østre or out in nature on skis or bikes.
Marit is a leading figure in the advertising, printing and signage sector with over 30 years’ experience. She is one of few people with extensive knowledge of universal design and the tactile marking of buildings. Marit adopts a very systematic approach to her work. She designs markings and is very knowledgeable about identifying the most optimal solutions for each assignment.
Daniel is a born entrepreneur and has previously established and run several companies. He has also worked as a general manager in both signage production and design. He is currently the principal shareholder in Taktila and works on sales, marketing and development. Daniel’s motto is “Everything can be fixed” and he’s at his best when juggling multiple balls.
Turid was one of the founders of Taktila in 2016. She is versatile, creative and practically minded. Her broad experience of complex product design and her insight into technical challenges also make her a vital resource when it comes to visual communication and marketing.
2. SearchIf the webpage has search function, it stores information about what keywords users use in Google Analytics. The purpose of the storage is to improve our information service. The search usage pattern is stored in aggregate form. Only the keyword is saved and they can not be linked to other information about the users, such as the IP addresses.
3. Share / Tips serviceThe "Share with others" feature can be used to forward links to the site by email, or to share the content of social networking. Tips for tips are not logged with us, but only used to add the tips to the community. However, we can not guarantee that the online community does not log this information. All such services should therefore be used wisely. If you use the email feature, we only use the provided email addresses to resend the message without any form of storage.
4. NewsletterThe website can send out newsletters by email if you have registered to receive this. In order for us to be able to send e-mail, you must register an e-mail address. Mailchimp is the data processor for the newsletter. The e-mail address is stored in a separate database, not shared with others and deleted when you unsubscribe. The e-mail address will also be deleted if we receive feedback that it is not active.
5. Registration, formThe website may have a form for registration, contact form or other form. These forms are available to the public to perform the tasks they are supposed to do. Registration form is for visitors to sign up or register. Contact form is for visitors to easily send a message to the website's contact person. We ask for the name of the sender and contact information for this. Personal information we receive is not used for purposes other than responding to the inquiry. The form is sent as email via Mailgun as a third party solution. The entire submission will be stored at Mailgun for 24 hours. Between 24 hours and 30 days, only mailheader is stored before the submission is deleted after 30 days. The reason for this storage is to confirm whether emails are sent from the website and forwarded to the correct recipient. Once the email is received by the recipient, it is up to the recipient to determine the data processing needs of the email.
6. Page and service functionalityCookies are used in the operation and presentation of data from websites. Such cookies may contain language code information for languages selected by the user. There may be cookies with information supporting the load balancing of the system, ensuring all users the best possible experience. For services that require login or search, cookies can be used to ensure that the service presents data to the right recipient.
7. How to manage cookies in your browserOn www.nettvett.no, read how to configure your browser to accept / reject cookies, and get tips for safer use of the internet.